Latest Lab News
- Paige’s review article is accepted for publication in Current Cardiology Reports. Congratulations! June 25, 2023
- Shea received AHA Predoc Fellowship. Congratulations! December 11, 2022
- Yifang received AHA Postdoc Fellowship. Congratulations! December 11, 2022
- Shea and Paige present at the 2022 Pathology Research Symposium. Great work! October 12, 2022
- Haofei and Ben’s research article is accepted for publication in Cell Stem Cell. Congratulations! September 15, 2022
- Shea’s review article is accepted for publication in JMCC. Congratulations! August 13, 2022
- Haofei won the ACRE-APS Young Investigator Award, and Yifang won ACRE-APS Poster Award at AHA BCVS-ACS. Congratulations! July 24, 2022
- Dr Qian’s Voice article is published in Cell Stem Cell. Enjoy reading! June 9, 2022
- Paige is awarded an NIH T-32 training grant. Congratulations! June 1, 2022
- Dr Qian receives 2022 Faculty Award for Excellence in Doctoral Mentoring. Congratulations! May 9, 2022
- Grace is awarded the CMSRP scholarship. Congratulations! April 21, 2022
- Ben successfully defended his thesis today. Congratulations, Dr.Keepers! April 18, 2022
- Ben wins Art in Science competition. Congratulations! November 2, 2021
- Haofei and Yuchen’s paper is accepted by JMCC. Congratulations! September 4, 2021
- Hong, ZQ and Yuchen’s paper is FINALLY accepted for publication in EMBO Rep. Congratulations! August 10, 2021
- Yifang’s review paper is accepted for publication in SCDB. Congratulations! July 10, 2021
- Shea is awarded the IVB T32 training grant. Congratulations! June 21, 2021
- Haofei received AHA Postdoc Fellowship. Congratulations! May 5, 2021
- Li and Yuchen’s paper is accepted for publication in Cardiovascular Research. Congratulations! April 10, 2021
- Greg received AHA postdoctoral fellowship. Congratulations! March 29, 2021
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Shea (3rd year PhD) and Paige (2nd year PhD) present at the 2022 Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine Annual Research Symposium at the North Carolina Botanical Garden. Great job!
Haofei won the ACRE-APS Young Investigator Award, and Yifang won ACRE-APS Poster Award at AHA BCVS-ACS. Congratulations!
Congratulations Dr. Keepers. We are so proud of you!
2021 Art in Science Competition Winners Announced
Haofei and Yuchen’s review article “Direct cell reprogramming: approaches, mechanisms and progress” is now published in Nature Reviews Molecular Cell Biology. Congratulations!